Immunisation Myths and Realities: responding to arguments against immunisation 4th edition
Publication examining some arguments against immunisation to assist practitioners and parents in making an informed choice about the benefits and risks of vaccination.
This information is available as a downloadable PDF file:
Single large file:
Immunisation Myths and Realities: responding to arguments against immunisation 4th edition (PDF 1072 KB)
The same file in smaller sections:
- Cover page (PDF 120 KB)
- Copyright (PDF 55 KB)
- Contents (PDF 158 KB)
- Introduction, Beliefs about Immunisation and Responding to Concerns (PDF 316 KB)
- Myths and Concerns about Immunisation (PDF 226 KB)
- The Realities: Diseases Preventable by Vaccines (PDF 454 KB)
- The Realities: Vaccines (Word 176 KB)
- Appendix (PDF 171 KB)
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.
Page last modified: 02 April, 2001